Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Escaping to the tropics




..Ok so it's mid September so maybe not the tropics, but Mt Maunganui does seem to be the place to be over summer. I got work off on Thursday and the boy is playing golf over there for a few days so I thought I'd join him. If you're reading this from another part of the world, Mt Maunganui is a beach town 1.5hrs drive from where I live. I haven't been there a lot but it is one of the many places to be over summer. See that mountain in the background? Everyone climbs that.. I just might do it once or twice while I'm there. 

I'll definitely be going to these famous hot pools though..


No doubt I'll be watching a bit of this aswell.. 
Or a lot? 


If you don't hear from me, at least you know I am "out of the office" {ha ha} and will be back at the end of the week. I will take my camera and see what amazing things I can capture. Hope you are all having a fab week, catch ya on the flipside xx


No comments:

Post a Comment