Friday, September 14, 2012

A trip home

I am on holiday for the next two weeks but still have work due after the break. So I headed home to the farm today to do a photo shoot for a photography assignment. As a lover of all things vintage - I got a little bit excited at all the old things I found on the farm. 



Woolsheds are such gorgeous buildings to photograph so will definitely be submitting an image of our one for my finals. The top image is of the very old petrol tank which was once used for the farm petrol. It sits on the side of the road by a shed - shows how much NZ has changed. Petrol tank on the side of the road these days? Could be an issue. And the old letterbox which was once used. 

I took photographs of dogs/sheep/lambs/bulls, and you'd actually be surprised at how much these animals love having their photo taken. One of the farm dogs Paige, was loving it. 


And what would a day be without flowers? 


Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment