Monday, October 1, 2012

A new fave blog





You may have heard of slash probably seen Kim Vinnell on One News as a reporter once upon a time. She has {crazily but courageously} up and moved her life to Tanzania, Africa in the last few weeks to be a freelance journalist and follow her charity-working boyfriend. As I went to stuff.co.nz today to find my favourite blog Ready or Knot, I came across Kim Vinnells blog which she has just started. It's basically a place where she can keep her sanity while she sees and helps such a poverty stricken part of the world.

I've read her first few posts and so far, so good. This gets me a little bit excited because I feel like I've watched her on tv for a while now and now she's on the other side of the world writing about her experiences. {She once came to our farm and interviewed my Dad too - does that mean I know her? If only.}

If you're into travel, and she's somewhat of an inspiration like she is to me, check her blog out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment