Friday, September 21, 2012

Apologies!

Right, I'm sorry I haven't blogged all week! No excuse really - am on holiday so just pottering around home, trying (but failing) to get work done, looking at flats for next year and enjoying this gorgeous spring sunshine. You may have noticed I figured out how to add pages to my blog, so down the right side of my main page, there is now an "about me" and "my favourite sites" section. Have a read of these and see what you think. Does anyone know how to make the titles of the pages larger though? Jess you little blogger? Help me out here, I'm stuck on this one. 

Anyway, shooting home again to take photos on the farm as well as help out Dad in the afternoon. Hope you are all out enjoy this weather, will have more photos to blog tomorrow (hopefully!)

A few photos that are getting me very excited for summer, just around the corner. Isn't this house stunning? 




Have a wonderful day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment