Thursday, November 29, 2012

Top 5: Online Stores

These days, online shopping is becoming a popular thing to do. It's convenient, sometimes cheaper, and means I can sit in bed and browse the internet. This weeks Top 5 are my top online stores at the moment. Although I haven't actually purchased anything from a few of them, I love being able to look at all the goodies I dream of having. Maybe you'd like to check these out next time you need a browse. Hope you enjoy xx

1. ASOS


ASOS is the UK's largest online fashion store and you will find anything and everything on ASOS. They have a huge range of men and women's fashion depending on what you like. They have the best sale items and I've bought a few bits and pieces off here recently. It's often a bit hit and miss with the sizing but if you had the patience, you could buy something off here, then take it to someone who will resize it for you! Best of all? Free shipping to New Zealand. What a deal!

2. Trade Me (Does this count?)

Ok so, it's an online auction site, but that still counts as shopping doesn't it? If your not from New Zealand, Trade Me is pretty much like Ebay or any of those sites where people sell their stuff. We've had to buy a few new bits and pieces for our flat and this has been the place to go. Two cream couches for $20. What a steal. 

3. Redcurrent

If you're a sucker for homewares and gifts, this website will keep you for hours. Redcurrent is a New Zealand store which has everything from gifts and home decor to clothing for babies! Although I haven't yet purchased anything from here, window shopping keeps me happy anyway!

4. Cotton On

Yes we have a Cotton On in Hamilton, but the one with the Typo bits and pieces isn't exactly on my doorstep, so this is the perfect place to window shop, then maybe go and purchase. This site is based in Australia so anything you do buy will cost an extra $20 postage, but sometime's it's worth it. 

5. Little Paper Lane

I recently found Little Paper Lane on Fat Mum Slims blog. If you live in Australia - you definitely have to check this out! The cutest store that sells invites, stationary, diaries, notebooks, the list goes on! It's times like these that I wish I could be older and getting married. One day. I'm not 100% sure how much shipping to New Zealand will cost, but when I decide I need/want something off here, I'll let you know! 

Those are a few of my favourite places to browse and sometimes shop, check them out oxo



No comments:

Post a Comment