Monday, December 3, 2012

Sydney Bound!

Recently there's been a lot of talk of going on a holiday (maybe months) but nothing had yet eventuated. A while back I was planning a trip to Thailand with the boy but December/January doesn't fit in with his golf tournaments and yardy yardy yar. Even in this post I talked about dying to get away. Great news, I've finally sorted myself out and am off to Sydney for five days in January. 

Need a wooohoo. 


#Yolo got the better of me and I saw myself at midnight on Sunday booking tickets to Big Day Out in Sydney with a friend from school. I've only been to Brisbane/The Gold Coast so it'll be fun to venture around a new place and get out of old Hamilton for a few days! 



That's Big Day Out in Sydney - all those people (and on Bondi Beach as well) hollly moly. I'll be one of those people in just over a months time rocking to Red Hot Chilli Peppers and The Killers!

Been to Sydney? Know of places we must visit? We're there for 5 days so suggestions of activities/tourist attractions welcome. Can't say I've ever been on a holiday just me and a friend - first time for everything. Let me know if you recommend places to stay/shop/eat/dance etc etc etc; 

Love oxo



No comments:

Post a Comment