Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Need to get away?


Me too. I am seriously counting down the days until I finish tech for the year {10 days until I'm completely finished but 101 things to do in the meantime - blogging keeps me sane} and then before we know it, our New Zealand summer {that did exist once upon a time} will be here. Can I get a woooohoo!

Although it's all fine and dandy that I get three months off and pretty much get to do what I please... {I'm very grateful of this}... Sometimes I just wish I could literally book some tickets to some place hot where I could lie on the beach all day. I'm at a point where If someone gave me a few thousand dollars {anybody listening?} I'd book an overseas holiday right there and then.





In the six years that we've been together, me and the boy have never been overseas together so anywhere, like anywhere would be amazing. Australia, any of the Pacific Islands, Thailand or even Tahiti when I wish I was rich. Although my budget doesn't allow, I'm often very tempted to just book a flight somewhere, then at least I have to go. Wouldn't that be fun? Or does no one else get this feeling which is a bit like cabin fever?


Anyway money fairy, please be nice to me. If you are listening, drop me some money from your tree when you're looking over me. Even better, book me a holiday anywhere in the world! Would this be a good time to send the link of mymindonscreen to my parents and say I know exactly what I want for christmas? Seriously, just get me out of Hamilton. Lots of love, very poor student. Ex o ex o.

No comments:

Post a Comment