Friday, November 2, 2012

Summer's coming..

Which means i'm now in my last two weeks at tech - the few weeks when life is a little bit cray cray. One of my final assignments is to make a website {as I mentioned in my last post} So I've been a bit slack at blogging. 

I'm sorry I haven't blogged because..


1. I have school work to do, and making a website is by far the best assignment I've ever had to do therefore it's taking up a lot of my time. 

2. The Block Australia has started {Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday nights} and I already have my favourite couple. {Sophie & Dale if you watch it}
3. I spend a lot of my time singing to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack. 
4. Refer to above. 

If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect, you are missing out. I'm not a big movie fan as most of my friends will know so when I was busting to see this, it may have come as a surprise. The only movies I really enjoy are romantic comedy's or movies with singing/dancing in them, true to Dio girl form. Sitting in Pitch Perfect, us four girls were clapping and singing away {much to the embarrassment of the one boy who came with us, sorry Binney} Fat Amy is hilarious and it's just so much better than the normal dancing/singing movies 'cos it's a laugh as well. Even though I'm a poor student, I may have bought the soundtrack for $20 cos I enjoyed it so much. 


But seriously, stop reading this and go see Pitch Perfect. It's worth the $14. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak of my favourite bit in the movie. 




Not long now until I am finished at tech for a few months, summer will be here {I might finally get a tan} and all my bestest of friends will be home from university.  Hopefully I'll have some blog inspiration too, enjoy beautiful people oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment