Friday, August 3, 2012

Things that take up my spare time #1

My favourite tv show this last month: The Block NZ
Wednesday and Thursday nights are my fave since this programme is on, and although it's all about renovating homes, it's got a bit of drama as well, which I love. It's even more exciting to watch a programme that has people (friends/family of friends) I know and who are from Hamilton. 

So, obviously Sarah & Richard are my fave. Someone has to represent Hamilton and they do it pretty well.


Libby and Ben are my second fave (simply because Ben is such a babe, and he's SINGLE. AT 31. Someone help him out..) and they're a pretty cute bro/sis combo. She seems like she knows her colours/fabrics too.


Rachel and Tyson really annoyed me to start with, but now, they are hilarious. Anything that comes out of his mouth is funny and he seems to cope very well with her. 

And lastly, Ginny and Rhys.. Not much to say really, I find she needs to pick up her bottom lip sometimes but who am I to judge.. Bit ho hum about them. 

Such a good show to watch though, even if you aren't interested in those home renovating shows, I highly recommend you watch it next week! 
If you are reading this and you aren't following me on blogger, please do. The more the merrier and I will try my hardest to make this as interesting as can be. 
Olympics finals to watch, back tomorrow xx







No comments:

Post a Comment