Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'll admit...

I'm one of those annoying people who take photos of my food. Everything that's yummy. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert.. Just pure yumminess. I know this frustrates people but we all do it, we want others to know what we're eating. Why? Who knows. Weird. But here's a few of my food photos which have been uploaded to Instagram. 



Lunch yesterday with mum. Potato, bacon and poached egg salald at Cafe Fresca.


I craved these all day last Wednesday, went out, spent $11.50 on six large donuts (for me and a friend) then ate one and felt sick. Over rated. 



Thai Village restaurant, sizzling beef and chicken & cashews!


Last nights baking in the flat, chocolate crunch.


And lastly, an amazing dessert at The Woodbox restaurant. Kind of like a chocolate brownie with sauce oozing out the middle -delisimo!



No comments:

Post a Comment