Saturday, August 18, 2012

Daisy a day

A few weeks ago, I said I would do a photo a day for August, based on fatmumslim (not fat muslim as I read it) and her gorgeous blog. However, my little android doesn't take very beautiful photos (thinking about getting an iPhone 4s so I can do everything from my phone) sooo.. It was a disaster, and I gave up after three days. 

Not getting me down though, i'll do a daisy a day instead. Made this one up myself, how original huh? I just think daisies are such cute little innocent flowers and make for perfect photographs. Being the middle of winter in NZ, it's a wee bit hard to find daisies to photograph, that will be a plan for summer. So in the meantime, most of the photos I use are sourced from "We heart it." 



This was just to cute not to post! 


Have just finished reading the crazy book 50 Shades of Grey (my Mum is reading it too - ew at the thought) and have a few things to say about it so that'll be the next blog. 

Thanks for reading, much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment