Thursday, August 30, 2012

A love of all things houses

I don't know why or where this love of houses and decor has come from, but it's simply something I love. Looking at photos of houses, designs, furniture and decor gives me hope that one day I'll have enough money to put a deposit on my own house. Rather than being "flashy" like many girls my age can be, I love a bit of character. Cute and chic is more me, so when I found these photos on we heart it, I had to post. 



In bedrooms, I totally believe less is more. This bedroom uses such cute colours (and I'm loving this pale bluey/greeny at the moment) AND look at the size of that BED. I can only dream of having a bed like that, let alone enough room in my little flat to put it. 

 Love these shelves and the baskets used for storage! When I buy a house and renovate it (this is my absolute dream!) Storage like this will definitely be in there somewhere. 



The colours in these last two images are soft and light, which makes a room look so inviting. So, these are just a few things in homes that I love, more soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment