Thursday, August 23, 2012

Organised chaos


This is me right now.. Organised chaos I call it. Am trying to get some photography done so I don't have to play catch up when it's all due in a few weeks time. I worked till 12 so I'm having a break (this means take photos, blog, eat) 

 Sitting here in front of my photo wall gets me excited though, I just want to take photos and add to my collection. But tech work is taking over (even though it's a beautiful day outside) so once I get all this done, I can enjoy the sunshine. 



I stayed up late last night trying out different looks for my blog, so am not 100% happy with how it is at the moment, I'll get there, one day. Enjoy the sunshine xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo wall! I actually can't wait for the holidays so I can finish mine. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete