Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Year!

First of all, happy new year to all (or you small bunch) of readers out there. Hope you all had a magnificent new year wherever you were. I've been reading a few other blogs recently and most of them are posting about new years resolutions etc etc; However, I'm not so good at new years resolutions, so instead we'll call them goals I aim to achieve. Same thing? Probably. 

2012 was a good one for me, although I kind of just plodded along, lived a student life and didn't actually achieve a hell of a lot. I've been thinking about what this year will bring. Here's what I hope to achieve. 

-Be more creative and do more things I love. This pretty much means blogging, writing, and scrap booking. {Something which I haven't done the last six months}

-Get into DIY. I love houses and interior bits and pieces, so with the help of Pinterest I hope to do a few things for my bedroom or my flat which I'll be proud of and can keep forever. 

-Do something that is going to help me in my future. Now this ones a bit vague, but since I'm in my last year of study, I feel like I need to be creating a magazine or at least writing for one. We'll see how this goes!

-Maybe, finally do a half marathon. Eeeek. Every year I say I'll do one, but the excuses come out and it never gets done so surely this is the year. 


I've got a few plans for these goals up my sleeve so will keep you updated. In the meantime, here's a few bits from Instagram. 
1.That chair was $2 in a second hand shop {such a great buy!} so I'm getting it recovered for a bit more than $2 but I can't wait to have it in my room. 2.Christmas Day swims. 3.NZ Sun. 4. NZ Beach. 5. Lolly bangles. 6. The most perfect poached eggs (obviously not made by me.)


Happy new year people, may it be a good one.
Back soon oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment