Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Australia bound!


Finally the week has come where one of my very best friends and I pack our bags and head across the ditch to Sydney, Australia. An overseas trip has been a long time coming for me, and although I feel blessed to have been out of New Zealand before, I'm so excited to do it again. Never ever have I ever travelled with just one friend {or every travelled without adults!} so I feel as though this is the first step in the real world. 

We've created a mini itinerary which at the moment includes Big Day Out, Legally Blonde the musical, a few markets and definitely the Sydney Opera House. If it's meant to be, we might even pop up to Palm Beach {where my favourite tv soap, Home and Away is filmed.}


But you'll have to wait and see what we really get up to in my posts once I'm home. I'm taking my Canon so will see what touristy photos we can capture. 

Can't wait to blog about our travels in the next few weeks. Liv ox

No comments:

Post a Comment