Sunday, December 23, 2012

Over and Out



Well 2012 is nearly complete and Christmas is literally at our doorsteps so this is it. This will be my last post for the year as I'll be popping home for a few days over Christmas then finally have 5 days off work for New Years. I'll be heading to the beach with family and friends to relax and unwind {if I haven't done enough of that already.} 

Might even go swimming as the sun sets...
 


 Or jump off rocks? Who knows, but I cannot wait!


For those of you who actually take the time to read my blog, {or scribbles} thanks a bunch. Hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I've loved writing it. Next year I'll write a list of things to blog about and will hit it off in January. Suggestions welcome. 

In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Years. Catch you lot in 2013! Kisses and hugs. Liv x

1 comment:

  1. Happy holidays to you my dear. Hope to read more news from you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete