Monday, May 7, 2012

That bus trip

So in my previous post, I mentioned that I'd taken the bus to tech for the afternoon.. And it was a success getting there. However, friday 3pm came around and while I was in class, I got asked to work and was meant to start at 5. Considering my class didn't finish til 4, I raced to the transport centre to catch my 4.05 bus (well, what I thought was 4.05) home to get ready and drive to work. Turns out, I was looking at the wrong timetable.. Bus didn't arrive til 4.15 and by the time I got to the university (still a wee walk from my house) it was already 4.50pm. 


Soo. All in all, the bus ride to tech was very cheap and easy, and if I wasn't running on such a tight schedule in the afternoon, it would have been fab also. There's always next time though, and I highly recommend using public transport as a way to save on parking, petrol, and help our environment even if it's only small. 


This is a painting which we have on our wall in our flat, thought It was relevant for this post. 
Big Ben and a double decker bus in London, very gorgeous. One day I'll go there. 


Anyho, busing it to tech was a fun venture which got me out of my comfort zone a little bit.. And it made me feel eco friendly! Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment