Sunday, May 27, 2012

I haven't blogged in a while now, so I apologise (if there's actually anyone who reads this)

But tech has been taking up most of time, although because I usually love what I do, it doesn't bother me a whole lot..

Something that I have been working on this whole semester, is this eco-friendly publication.. At the start of the semester, all the media arts students (designers/photographers/artists/musicians/communications) get put into groups of 4-6 and we have to create a publication/exhibition/PR campaign etc. We chose to do a magazine/journal on sustainability. It's targeted at 15-25year olds, to make simple changes in their lives, and help our environment. 

A few weeks ago, I wrote about catching the bus and being environmentally friendly, and this is what has inspired me to think twice about my actions. I've had such a fantastic group, (Lilly, Fozzie and Ruth) who I have honestly become great friends with, and it makes me sad that in a few weeks time, everything will be submitted and I won't get to work with them like I have this semester. 

Have a look at a small portion of what we have created. I've written all the content for the magazine and the others have designed it to look as amazing as it does. Enjoy xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment