Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My inspirations

There are so many amazing journalists/communication people/broadcasters out there who I admire, but one person I really admire is Greer McDonald. She is the social media editor on Stuff.co.nz and is also a blogger and journalist among all that! At the moment, she's in the process of planning her wedding, and blogs about it on stuff.co.nz. I know I'm only young, but I honestly love hearing about everything to do with weddings, especially the photography (which you'll hear more about soon!)


As I slowly figure out what I want to put on this blog, it'll start becoming more about my personal interests, rather than random stuff I feel like talking about. But in the meantime, check out Greer's amazing blogs and websites. Her job is one which I would love to do and hopefully could by the end of 2013 once I'm finished my degree. (Scary thoughts - but oh so exciting)


Check these out.. 
http://www.greermcdonald.co.nz
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/blogs/ready-or-knot


Liv xx



No comments:

Post a Comment