Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Summer crafts

The last month or so, I seem to have been sitting on Pinterest for a reasonable amount of time each day, and although my time could be spent more wisely, it's sparked a new love and passion for DIY and crafts. I've always loved thinking of new things for my bedroom but most of it never actually eventuated.

When I'm in my new flat I really want to try and build a crate bookshelf. Not hard at all, but it's just finding the time and effort to buy or find the crates and the other bits and pieces I'll need. In the meantime, I've got some new crate storage at the end of my bed.. However I have just bought some more second hand furniture pieces so these crates need to be made into something else to make room for my new goodies!



I have also been scrapbooking a bit as well which is something I've been meaning to get around to in years. So hopefully my DIY furniture do ups and crafts will progress to gorgeous pieces in the near future.

Have also been making my own bunting for my bedroom but that post can wait. {Seriously so simple and gorgeous so look out for that one.}

Here's my Pinterest if you want to have a geeze. Yes I know the wedding board is the most popular, and no I am not getting married any time soon. It's just one of those things I love looking at and dreaming about.

Enjoy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment